Sales Development Representatives (SDR) at Venminder will use new ‘Sales 2.0’ prospecting techniques to develop qualified leads for the business. To develop the lead, you will need to do research, reach out to prospects and have consultative discussions to create qualified sales opportunities for the closing team.
The SDR will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct initial, high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their vendor management issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. The compensation package includes a commission structure.
To apply, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Sales Development Representative" in the subject line.
The Client Contract Specialist is responsible for working with the sales department to create and maintain all documents surrounding client contracts. This specialist will also enter all client contracts into Venminder and update them as needed. In addition, this position tracks new sales, upsells and special provisioning on the Sales Report.
• Prepare client contracts using pre-defined templates and data provided from sales
• Ensure signatures are captured on all client documents via DocuSign
• Accurately enter client contract information into Venminder
• Insure that all client information is properly recorded within the Sales Report and Salesforce
• Accurately track, report, and communicate to the client Flex balances on a monthly basis
• Other duties as assigned
• Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a high-volume environment
• Microsoft Office skills; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
• Demonstrated organizational skills, time management skills and stress management skills
• College degree preferred
• Minimum of three years of experience in a related field
• Minimum of two years of customer service experience
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with " Client Contract Specialist " in the subject line.
The Client Support Specialist is responsible for the support of Venminder’s client base via chat, email, and phone. The specialist is also responsible for having expert knowledge of Venminder software, to quickly identify alternative resolutions to the client’s vendor management processes. Also, to monitor orders to ensure clients are aware of their service availability throughout the annual invoice period. This position will be responsible for the 11am-8pm shift.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Client Support Specialist" in the subject line.
At Venminder, we take pride in our company culture and building a team that is passionate about helping financial services organizations realize a more efficient and effective way of operating in today's world.
We recruit the very best talent and structure creative, long-lasting partnerships. Each employee is talented and a team player, driving a productive and results-oriented environment. This translates into a better customer experience for all of our clients.