Sales Development Representatives (SDR) at Venminder will use new ‘Sales 2.0’ prospecting techniques to develop qualified leads for the business. To develop the lead, you will need to do research, reach out to prospects and have consultative discussions to create qualified sales opportunities for the closing team.
The SDR will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The SDR will conduct initial, high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their vendor management issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. The compensation package includes a commission structure.
• Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
• Strategize with top-producing sales managers on specific vertical industry expertise
• Develop and execute outbound prospecting campaigns through email and outbound phone calls
• Engage executives in target prospect accounts to understand business operations and vendor management issues
• Orchestrate discussions with senior executives on business need and escalate to assigned Account Executive for closing
• Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
• Leverage CRM tools to prospect into targeted vertical accounts
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
• Experience calling outbound and/or talking to customers and selling is preferred
• A commanding desire to learn and succeed in consultative selling
• A positive, can do attitude with drive to deliver against goals
• Ability to write succinct, crisp emails; writing sample requested
• Clear communication style and great phone manner
• A desire to do and achieve brilliant things
• Curious and a continuous learner
• Integrity is important to you
• Self-driven and goal oriented
• Street smart
To apply, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Sales Development Representative" in the subject line.
At Venminder, we take pride in our company culture and building a team that is passionate about helping financial services organizations realize a more efficient and effective way of operating in today's world.
We recruit the very best talent and structure creative, long-lasting partnerships. Each employee is talented and a team player, driving a productive and results-oriented environment. This translates into a better customer experience for all of our clients.