Guide to Onboarding a New Vendor
New vendors could be risky business.
For every new vendor you choose to do business with, there is foundational risk even if it’s limited to reputational risk.
You need to ensure that any vendor you plan to onboard will meet regulatory requirements and protect your most valuable asset, your reputation.
Download this eBook for:
- The importance of vendor vetting
- 2 approaches of seeking a new vendor
- 7 vendor vetting best practices
- What to do when vendor vetting uncovers risky business
- 12 steps to streamlining the process