How to Do Vendor Due Diligence Reviews: The Complete Breakdown
Collecting vendor due diligence can feel extremely challenging. You feel like you're constantly calling, emailing, and chasing your vendors to obtain the report you've needed for weeks. Then, once you've received the report, you realize the battle is only half over.
You, or a subject matter expert (SME), must fully analyze and write a thorough assessment with your findings. In this eBook, we'll break down how to do vendor due diligence reviews on 6 of the most common due diligence documents we see every day.
Download the eBook to learn:
- How to analyze vendor SOC reports
- What to look out for in vendor business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Reviewing a vendor's cybersecurity process
- Tips for reviewing vendor financial statements
- How to deal with vendor contract reviews