How To Review a Vendor SOC Report
Reviewing a SOC report is an important step in the vendor due diligence process. The report should tell you if your vendor has what's need to secure your data.
We know assessing vendor SOC reports can be challenging. Download this eBook to help guide you through the review process and mitigate risk.
Download the eBook for:
- How a proper review of a SOC report helps your organization
- When you should obtain and review a SOC report
- The differences between SOC reports
- Understanding Complementary User Entity Controls and why reviewing this section is so critical
- 6 key areas to review and 3 best practices