Integrating ESG Into Your Third-Party Risk Management Framework
As your organization develops and publicizes your commitments to CSR and ESG, the requirements inevitably must extend to your vendors to ensure you both are operating under the same standards.
There is a lot to consider when incorporating CSR and ESG into current third-party risk management workflows and processes – including updates to your policy, risk assessments, due diligence, contracts, questionnaires and more.
Download this complimentary toolkit that includes:
- Whitepaper: A comprehensive guide to CSR and ESG concepts and how they can be incorporated into third-party risk management.
- Sample Questionnaire: A sample excel questionnaire that can be distributed to your vendors to collect essential CSR and ESG data.
- Checklist: An interactive checklist that covers a broad range of CSR and ESG considerations as they relate to a third-party risk management framework.
- Statement Template: A modern slavery statement template that can be adapted by your organization to establish and declare its commitment against human rights violations.
- Infographic: A visual, simple overview of CSR and ESG issues that includes definitions, regulatory guidelines and next steps.