Managing Issues in Your Third-Party Risk Management Program
An effective third-party risk management program requires a strategy to identify, address, and resolve any issues in a timely manner. Since vendor relationships will never be perfect, issue management is a necessary component that will help prevent larger problems down the line.
This eBook can be used as a high-level guide to understand the basic strategy of issue management in your third-party risk management program.
Download the eBook to learn:
- The fundamentals of issues within third-party risk management
- The importance and objectives of issue management
- How to categorize and manage vendor issues
- Regulatory expectations for issue management
- Best practices for vendor issue metrics and reporting