Mini Vendor Risk Assessment Guidebook and Best Practices
Why is it important to conduct a vendor risk assessment?
Besides being a regulatory requirement, vendor risk assessments are just good business practice. Evaluating risks ahead of time and taking steps to address them can help you avoid some very costly surprises down the road.
In this eBook, we'll walk you through what you need to know for effective and efficient vendor risk assessments.
Download this eBook for:
- What a vendor risk assessment is and why it's important
- The 2 main categories of risk
- 7 common types of regulatory risk
- Getting from inherent to residual risk
- And, a snapshot view of the vendor risk assessment process