Once you have received your vendor's SOC report, your next step is to read, review and understand the contents. You'll want to outline the positives and negatives in order to determine any risk the vendor's controls represent to your organization.
Each year our team reviews, analyzes and reports on hundreds of SOC reports provided by your critical and high-risk vendors. We provide the results to our clients in a summary document that allows them to focus on the important components, including the set of controls that you control directly.
Download our free sample by simply completing the form.
The Key Benefits to our Assessment of Vendor SOC Reports Are:
- Five Main Principles: Our team looks for the five main principles of trust: security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.
- Experience: Our SOC assessments are performed by trusted CISSP's who take deep dives into the SOC report to call out findings and concerns.
- Cost Effective: Adding qualified FTE's is expensive. Existing qualified FTE's are stretched thin. Our staff fills resource gaps at a fraction of the cost.
- Confidence: SOC reports can be complex. It's imperative to understand the contents and any risks identified. Our reviews ensure you never miss anything important regarding the security and safety of your (and your customer's) data.
- Saves Time: We do the tactical work of reviewing the SOC reports leaving you time to focus on the strategic decisions required based on those results.
T&C: This offer is only available to verified business emails. This document is only provided to those who are reviewing for the purpose of their own third-party risk program. By completing the form, you agree to keep this document confidential and to not distribute this document outside of your organization. We reserve the right to deny the request. Accepted requests will be processed promptly.