Elizabethtown, KY – Venminder, the leader in third party risk solutions, has today announced the launch of Third Party ThinkTank, a dedicated online community for third party risk professionals. The community offers free membership to those involved in or running third party risk programs at their organization and provides a gathering place to share best practices, network, collaborate and easily access educational materials.
Venminder is renowned for its highly popular free educational content, often creating infographics, eBooks, videos and more by using fun visuals and storytelling to walk through third party risk processes. The firm’s team has a strong background in the heavily regulated banking industry which has ensured followers are learning processes that are aligned with strict industry regulations and best practices.
“We’re very excited about the launch of the Third Party ThinkTank community. It’s a valuable resource for third party risk professionals looking to collaborate with their peers by asking questions or sharing advice, expanding their network or just for learning more,” said James Hyde, CEO of Venminder. “Over the years, Venminder has amassed a following of over 20,000 people from small firms to large Fortune 100 companies, regularly downloading our content or joining our webinars. This community now provides them with one easy gathering place for all things third party risk.”
The Third Party ThinkTank online community is providing it’s members with:
- Discussion boards with dedicated areas including contract management, due diligence, risk assessments, information security and more
- Access to instantly download educational content including infographics, eBooks, videos, webinars, podcasts
- Recorded interviews with industry thought leaders
- A glossary of all third party risk management terminology
- A list of conferences dedicated to or providing strong support to third party risk
- Venminder’s own customers also gain access to a customer-only area, which includes a private Venminder user group, an online knowledge base, training and more
Venminder has stood out in the third party risk space by bringing to the market a very unique offering including a comprehensive SaaS software built with the capabilities to drive an entire third party risk management program, as well as experienced in-house teams to identify and risk assess vendor documentation and data. With 700 customers partnered up with Venminder, the company now holds an impressive library of completed assessment data and documentation on thousands of U.S. vendors.
Membership to the free community can be requested through visiting www.thirdpartythinktank.com