Interoperability with RSA Archer
Third-Party Governance Solution
Integrate RSA Archer into Venminder to conveniently tie data together.
Mutual customers of Venminder and RSA Archer can increase visibility and enhance their third-party risk management programs.
Venminder is a member of the RSA Ready Technology Partner Program to offer third-party risk management data and in-app due diligence services documentation to RSA Archer Third-Party Governance solution. These in-app services can help bridge expertise gaps or resource availability and, ultimately, provide a cost-effective staff augmentation solution.
The interoperability between Venminder and RSA Archer Third-Party Governance enables organizations to:
- Import and store data from Venminder on vendors and products into the RSA Archer platform
- Access documentation collected and uploaded on vendors inside RSA Archer
- Leverage Venminder’s managed services by receiving the documentation on vendors inside RSA Archer.
- View Venminder’s criticality risk level ratings for vendors inside RSA Archer and setup custom alerts for changes in ratings
- Easily see Venminder’s inherent risk and residual scores of products inside of RSA Archer and create custom alerts for changes in risk ratings
- Enhance reporting inside RSA Archer using the Venminder data
We're here to support you as your program grows.
Venminder is praised for very simple and straightforward implementation. We’ll match your speed, create a project plan to meet needs and goals and configure your account including data imports.
Venminder’s renowned customer support is responsive and ready to listen. Reach out by email, phone or chat. We work closely and create a collaborative partnership to find solutions.
You may also like...
Whether you have gaps in subject matter expertise or simply don’t have enough expert resources, use our library of completed risk assessments to see where your vendors are weak.
The Venminder team can become your cost-effective staff augmentation answer and reduce your vendor management workload.