Third-Party Risk Management Regulatory Expectations to Know
Every industry has some form of regulatory or auditory guidance around third-party risk management. If your industry doesn’t have regulatory expectations, it’s still a best practice to keep an eye on your critical and high-risk vendors.
Auditors and examiners are going to expect to see a third-party risk management program that includes processes and procedures for managing the risk products, services and vendors posed to your organization.
In this webinar, learn what auditory and regulatory ropes you should know.
Watch now to learn:
- An in-depth look at auditory and regulatory guidance
- What auditors and examiners expect
- How to navigate the regulatory environment in your industry
- The importance of understanding auditory and regulatory expectations
- How third-party risk management is becoming a focus in all industries