Defining Proper Vendor Due Diligence Requirements
We will walk you through what you should be doing for due diligence on your third parties.
Due diligence is a fundamental pillar to every vendor management program to effectively manage risk and meet regulatory expectations. Done well, it's an exercise that can protect your company, customers, data and shareholders.
Watch now to learn:
- Hazards of incomplete or inefficient due diligence
- What needs to be gathered
- What happens when you can't obtain something
- Challenges associated with fourth party due diligence
- The unseen benefits of due diligence