Gartner Report: Assess Supplier BCPs for Risk Mitigation & Ops Resilience
Get complimentary access to recent Gartner report
Many organizations struggle to truly integrate vendor business continuity and disaster recovery in the company's overall BC/DR plan. Frequently, interest in the vendor BC/DR becomes a reactive response during a business interruption event vs. a proactive strategy.
According to recent 2021 Gartner research, "sourcing and procurement leaders must move beyond a check box approach and ensure their organization and its key suppliers actively mitigate risk and improve resilience".
For a limited time only, gain complimentary access to this Gartner report to learn:
- Gartner insight into changes to supplier relationships as a result of COVID-19
- Integrating critical suppliers into your corporate business continuity management framework
- Why you should focus attention beyond tier 1 suppliers and vendors
- How strategic partners can support risk management and resilience
- Gartner recommendations in how you should use supplier BCPs to help mitigate risk and improve operational resilience
Gartner "Assess Supplier Business Continuity Plans for Risk Mitigation and Operational Resilience" 1 March 2021, Geraint John, Sam New, Sarah Watt, Roberta Witty
- - -
Disclaimer: GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.